Money Managers - See also Mutual Funds
Consultants While some of the following names may be unfamiliar to most individual investors, many institutional investors (pension funds, corporations, endowment funds, foundations, and others) employ these firms to help guide their investment policy. Here is Nelson's ranking of the Top 20 Consulting Firms - 1994 (via RogersCasey).
- Nelson's Money Manager Listings
- Pensions & Investments PIPER Returns - you can check money manager returns including decile rankings here.
- The Money Manager Directory has one page manager descriptions.
- Security APL's "The Podium" serves as a home for over a dozen Investment Advisors web sites.
- Barclays Global Investors
- Asset Strategy Consulting (Capital Markets)
- Buck Consultants
- Callan Associates
- Dahab Associates
- Eager & Associates
- Evaluation Associates
- Greenwich Associates
- Hewitt Associates
- Ibbotson Associates
- New England Pension Consultants
- Plexus Group
- RogersCasey (BARRA)
- Frank Russell Company
- SEI Investments (Investment Review)
- Jeffrey Slocum & Associates
- Towers Perrin
- Townsend Group (Real Estate)
- Watson Wyatt
- Wilshire Associates
Last update 7/19/99. Copyright © 1999 Investor Home. All rights reserved. Disclaimer